CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.22Trending at £10.93
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £11.12Trending at £13.95
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.11
- £15.21Trending at £18.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why videogame programming holds huge potential for libraries. This book teaches how to: gain familiarity with the basics of gaming culture, software, and hardware; understand how videogaming events fit into the library; and, conduct a tournament in your library - including how to plan, set up, and run any size event.
- Author(s)Eli Neiburger
- PublisherAmerican Library Association
- Date of Publication15/09/2007
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintALA Editions
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.