All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.48
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on his first book, Games That Teach, Steve Sugar, along with George Takacs, tackles teams and team learning through the use of more than 20 competitive games and interactive learning exercises.
- Author BiographySTEVE SUGAR is a writer and teacher of performance games. He is the author of five performance measurement game systems that are actively used in the U.S. and over 20 countries. His games focus on his teaching philosophy of fun with a purpose - encouraging adult learners to demonstrate newly learned knowledge and skills in individual and team formats. He wrote the Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer book Games That Teach (1998). Steve has taught experiential learning in the graduate curricula at the Johns Hopkins University and the New York Institute of Technology. He is on the faculty of the University of Maryland; a member of the Human Resources faculty, Johns Hopkins University; the Leadership Development Program, Federal Center; and the Education Development faculty, USDA Graduate School. He lives in Elliot City, Maryland, a suburb of Baltimore. GEORGE TAKACS is a trainer and consultant specializing in team building, and a teacher and course developer at the University of Maryland (UMUC) and Georgetown. George is currently creating a course in Organizational Development that will be available over the web. He lives in Upper Marlboro, Maryland, a suburb of Baltimore. He may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)George Takacs,Steve Sugar
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight564 g
- Width214 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.