CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents information and best practices for promoting positive behavior online through gamification applications in social, educational, and psychological contexts --
- Author BiographyJonathan Bishop is an information technology executive, researcher and writer. Having gained an MSc in E-Learning in 2004 he went on to found the Centre for Research into Online Communities and E-Learning Systems, which now outputs a significant amount of research in these areas. During his MSc he devised the Classroom 2.0 concept, and his Digital Classroom of Tomorrow Project has been replicated across Europe, as discussed in this book. Jonathan has at the time of going to press over 35 publications, and is the most published academic in the area of Internet trolling. He is also a school governor in the Welsh village of Treforest, a private tutor and a director of an educational social enterprise based in Swansea.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1128 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJonathan Bishop
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.