All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume combines a useful reference book to making the most of every part of the garden, with a seasonal gardening guide that enables readers to see exactly when every essential task should be planned and performed, allowing you to pursue your favourite pastime right the way through the year.
- Author BiographyPeter McHoy started his horticultural career as a seed analyst, but soon moved into magazine journalism so he could share his enthusiasm for plants and gardens with others. During this time he worked on several gardening magazines, both as an editor and a consultant. Peter now spends all his time writing books and running a horticultural photographic library, as well as writing regular gardening features pages for a number of magazines.
- Author(s)Peter McHoy
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Out-of-print date24/06/2006
- Content Note1000 colour photographs
- Weight1663 g
- Width240 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
- Reading Age8-12
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.