All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for radiology trainees and practicing radiologists who are interested in reviewing the basics of gastrointestinal imaging, including fluoroscopy, CT, and MR, this book covers a variety of GI system disorders, including those that affect the solid abdominal organs, intestines, and peritoneal cavity.
- Author(s)Courtney Coursey Moreno,Pardeep Kumar Mittal
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleLWW Teaching File Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Content Note866
- Weight567 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.