All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe glamor of the cocktail comes to life in this collection of authentic recipes from the 20s and 30s.
- Author BiographyBen Reed has mixed cocktails all over the world. Former bar manager of the Met Bar and Woody's in London he was then appointed Executive Director of IPBartenders and is now a freelance consultant. Ben has made many TV appearances. His column 'Barfly' ran in The Times Magazine and he has been in a wide range of publications, including Vogue, Red and GQ. His previous books include The Art of the Cocktail and The Cocktail Hour, both published by Ryland Peters & Small. Ben lives in Queen's Park, London.
- Author(s)Ben Reed
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2012
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note60 col photographs & artworks
- Weight209 g
- Width140 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.