All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover the amazing Gelli plate; a revolutionary printing surface that makes it easy to produce beautiful, one-of-a-kind artwork with amazing colours and textures. This title shows how to use gelatine printing to create layered prints, pages for art journals, fabric for quilting, greeting cards and more.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and exciting. She is the woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is a designer, artist, columnist, TV personality, publisher, art instructor, author and lover of everything handson. She was the 2011 winner of the Craft and Hobby Association's Industry Achievement Award.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Pagination49 pp
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.10
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
- £2.79Trending at £2.94
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £13.99Trending at £15.98
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
- £1.89Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.