All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe nearly 200 Indian jewelled and enamelled luxury objects in the Nasser D. Khalili Collection of Islamic Art add significantly to the corpus of Mughal art and to the history of goldsmiths' work and hardstone-carving in the Indian subcontinent.
- Author BiographyPedro Moura Carvalho has contributed to several exhibition catalogues and academic periodicals. He is currently an independent scholar in Lisbon.
- Author(s)Henrietta Sharp Cockrell,Pedro Moura Carvalho
- PublisherKhalili Collections
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleNasser D.Khalili Collection of Islamic Art
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKhalili Collections
- Content Noteover 200 col illus
- Weight3493 g
- Width235 mm
- Height355 mm
- Spine43 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.