All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection brings together leading feminist thinkers who examine the struggles for interpretive power which underlies international development.
- Author BiographyAndrea Cornwall is a Fellow at the Institute of Development Studies at the University of Sussex, where she works on the politics of participation, sexualities and development, masculinities and women's empowerment. She is Director of the DFID-funded Research Programme Consortium Pathways of Women's Empowerment. Elizabeth Harrison is an anthropologist at the University of Sussex. Her work has been broadly within the anthropology of development, with a particular interest in institutional dynamics and in the deployment of policies for gender justice. She has conducted research primarily in sub-Saharan Africa and, more recently, in Europe. Ann Whitehead teaches anthropology and gender and development at the University of Sussex. She has written extensively within the fields of gender and development, feminist anthropology and the anthropology of rural Ghana.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleDevelopment and Change Special Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight280 g
- Width156 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byAndrea Cornwall,Ann Whitehead,Elizabeth Harrison
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.