All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionBy examining the videos and careers of female musicians Pat Benatar, Cyndi Lauper, Tina Turner, and Madonna, and their appeal to female audiences, this book challenges the idea that MTV presents only negative and sexist images of women.
- Author BiographyLisa A. Lewis, Ph.D., is a writer based in Tucson, Arizona.
- Author(s)Lisa A. Lewis
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1991
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.