All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the relationship between gender and the State in the construction of national-identity politics in 20th-century Sudan, this work focuses on the mechanisms that the State and political and religious-interest groups employ to achieve political and cultural hegemony.
- Author BiographySondra Hale is adjunct associate professor in anthropology and women's studies at the University of California at Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Sondra Hale
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication11/07/1997
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.