All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.26Trending at £26.32
- £14.58Trending at £20.77
- £14.07Trending at £15.02
- £10.50Trending at £14.30
- £10.82Trending at £13.53
- £16.99Trending at £17.15
- £9.85Trending at £10.30
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a balanced look at the issues of religion, gender and change in the Middle East, this unique interdisciplinary study gives new insight to the theme of women and religion in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyInger Marie Okkenhaug is a researcher in the Department of History, University of Bergen, Norway. Ingvild Flaskerud is a researcher in the Department of Religious Studies, University of Troms, Norway.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight383 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byInger Marie Okkenhaug,Ingvild Flaskerud
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.