All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection addresses questions of gender and sexuality as they relate to music from the middle ages to the early seventeenth century.
- Author BiographyTodd Borgerding is Assistant Professor of Music at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCriticism & Analysis of Early Music
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byTodd C. Borgerding
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.