CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a renewed global commitment to 'water for all'. Yet even though women are usually responsible for domestic water provision, their needs and voices continue to be marginalized in the development process.
- Author BiographyAnne Coles is Research Associate, International Gender Studies Centre, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford. Tina Wallace is Research Associate, International Gender Studies Centre, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford. Senior Research Fellow, School of Business, Oxford Brookes.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCross-cultural Perspectives on Women
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 27
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight526 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAnne Coles,Tina Wallace
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.