All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrates 20 years of the publication of the journal Gender & History Features essays by leading scholars in the fields of women's history and gender history Reflects the extent to which gender analysis suggests alternatives to conventional periodisation.
- Author BiographyAlexandra Shepard teaches Early Modern History at the University of Glasgow. She is the author of several articles on the history of masculinity and Meanings of Manhood in Early Modern England (2003). Garthine Walker is Senior Lecturer in History at the University of Cardiff. She has published on various aspects of gender and crime and is the author of Crime, Gender and Social Order in Early Modern England (2003).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/2009
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender and History Special Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlexandra Shepard,Garthine Walker
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.