All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction to psychology of gender that anchors psychological life and personal meaning in social interchanges, language, societal structures and culture.
- Author BiographyEva Magnusson is Professor of Psychology and Gender Studies at the University of Umea, Sweden. She is also affiliated with, and teaches at, the Centre for Gender Studies at the University of Umea (and is a past chair of the Centre). Jeanne Marecek is William R. Kenan Professor Emerita of Psychology at Swarthmore College, Pennsylvania, USA, where she also has been a member of the Program on Gender and Sexuality Studies and the Asian Studies Program.
- Author(s)Eva Magnusson,Jeanne Marecek
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.