CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on art history, literary studies and social history, this title explores a range of intersections between gender and constructions of childhood in the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries in Italy, England, France and Spain. It covers the themes of celebration and loss, education and social training, growing up and growing old.
- Author BiographyNaomi J. Miller is Professor of English and the Study of Women and Gender at Smith College, USA, and Naomi Yavneh is Director of the University Honors Program and Professor of Language and Culture at Loyola University New Orleans, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWomen and Gender in the Early Modern World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 26 b&w illustrations
- Weight644 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byNaomi J. Miller,Naomi Yavneh
- Series Edited byProfessor Allyson M. Poska,Professor Abby Zanger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.