CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship can be read as a cultural and economic phenomenon. Over the years gender has become an increasing influence on entrepreneurship. This study considers both gender and entrepreneurship as symbolic forms, looking at their diverse patterns and social representation.
- Author BiographyAttila Bruni is lecturer of Sociology of Organization/Organizational Ethnography at Venice University, Italy. Silvia Gherardi is Professor of Sociology of Organization at the University of Trento. Barbara Poggio is Lecturer of Sociology of Organization at the University of Siena.
- Author(s)Attila Bruni,Barbara Poggio,Silvia Gheraradi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2008
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.