All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a major history of the dramatic changes in the lives of poor women in nineteenth-century Europe.
- Author BiographyRachel G. Fuchs is Professor of History at the Arizona State University. Her previous publications include Poor and Pregnant in Paris: Strategies for Survival in the Nineteenth Century (1992) and Gender and the Politics of Social Reform in France, 1870-1914 (as co-editor, 1995).
- Author(s)Rachel G. Fuchs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Approaches to European History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 35
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus.
- Weight380 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.45Trending at £11.92
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.58Trending at £12.99
- £10.29Trending at £11.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.