All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that white women, as creators and consumers of popular culture media, played a pivotal role in the demasculinization of black men during the antebellum period.
- Author BiographySarah N. Roth is Associate Professor of History and Chair of the History Department at Widener University.
- Author(s)Sarah N. Roth
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.