All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does the portrayal of gender in film reveal about Spanish society? To what extent and in what ways does cinema contribute to constructions of national and regional identity? How does gender interact with ethnicity, class, politics and history? This work addresses these questions, and more.
- Author BiographySteven Marsh is Lecturer in Film and Media Studies, New York University in Madrid Parvati Nair is Lecturer in Hispanic Studies, Queen Mary, University of London As of August 2004: Stephen Marsh--Assistant Professor of Spanish and Film Studies at the University of South Carolina.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note14 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight288 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byParvati Nair,Steven Marsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.81Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.