All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis broad ranging new text provides a systematic assessment of the emergence of gender as a significant issue on the EU agenda and of the EU's impact on gender inequality, both in terms of specifically gender-related policies and the gender dimensions of other policies.
- Author BiographyJOHANNA KANTOLA is Senior Lecturer in Political Science, University of Helsinki, Finland.
- Author(s)Johanna Kantola
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/07/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe European Union Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight455 g
- Width144 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.