All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the interface between the social institutions of gender and Western medicine. This book offers a distinct feminist viewpoint to analyze issues of power and politics concerning physical illness.
- Author BiographyJudith Lorber is Professor Emerita of Sociology and Women's Studies at the Graduate School and Brooklyn College, City University of New York (CUNY). Lisa Jean Moore is Assistant Professor of Sociology and Women's Studies at the Graduate School and the College of Staten Island, CUNY.
- Author(s)Judith Lorber,Lisa Jean Moore
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleGender Lens Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight286 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.