All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the way we dress to the way we are treated by our peers, gender is a crucial part of our identity which is threaded into every aspect of our lives. In this fascinating introduction, Franklin first discusses the effects of gender identity on behaviour before then exploring the theoretical perspectives on why these differences occur.
- Author BiographyLEANNE FRANKLIN is Associate Lecturer at Cardiff Metropolitan University, Cardiff, Wales, UK.
- Author(s)Leanne Franklin
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note16 black & white tables
- Weight282 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.