All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKaren Ross provides the necessary historical context against which to read recent sex- and gender-based media phenomena such as Big Brother, Terminator, girls' use of mobile phones, women news editors, the Wonderbra generation, the Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin phenomena, and so on.
- Author BiographyKaren Ross is professor of media and public communication at the University of Liverpool.
- Author(s)Karen Ross
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleCritical Media Studies: Institutions, Politics, and Culture
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.