CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionContributes to the literature on women, conflict and peacebuilding by focusing on the moments after a peace accord, or some other official ending of a conflict, often denoted as 'post-conflict' or 'post-war'. This volume explores international contexts, and a variety of local ones, in which such struggles take place, and evaluates their progress.
- Author BiographyDonna Pankhurst is Professor of Peacebuilding and Development at the Department of Peace Studies, University of Bradford. In recent years she has researched in Africa on conflict, post- conflict settlements, and peacebuilding, particularly with a focus on gender issues. Recent publications include: 'Sex Wars and Other Wars. Towards a Feminist Approach to Peacebuilding' in Development and Practice , 13, 2 & 3, 154-177, 2003; 'Women and Politics in Africa: The Case of Uganda', Parliamentary Affairs, 55, 1, 2002: 119-128; 'Unravelling Reconciliation and Justice? Land and the Potential for Conflict in Namibia' in Peace and Change, 25, 2, 2000: 239-254; 'Issues of Justice and Reconciliation in Complex Political Emergencies', Third World Quarterly, 20, 1, 1999: 239-256.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleRoutledge/UNRISD Research in Gender and Development
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDonna Pankhurst
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.