All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenealogy: A Practical Guide for Librarians covers the big picture of genealogy and evidence-based research, plus the variety and availability of many record types, but also provides practical advice for both researchers and librarians.
- Author BiographyKatherine Pennavaria has been a faculty librarian at Western Kentucky University since 2000. She writes a column on genealogy for Kentucky Libraries and has researched her own family extensively over the past several years. She has done genealogy-related public presentations on immigration records, indexing problems, subscription-database options, and DNA-testing.
- Author(s)Katherine Pennavaria
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication02/04/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThe Practical Guides for Librarians Series
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note33 black & white halftones, 2 tables
- Weight544 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.