All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses bilateral treaties and regional agreements on foreign investments, focussing particularly on measures taken in the context of economic crises.
- Author BiographyGiorgio Sacerdoti is Professor of International Law at Bocconi University, Milan, Italy, where he also holds the Jean Monnet Chair in European Law. He is an internationally recognized expert on both investment and trade law, having been both a member of the WTO Appellate Body and an investment arbitrator at ICSID. Pia Acconci is an Associate Professor of International Law at the University of Teramo, Italy, where her research focuses on the social responsibility of multinational companies and the relationship between international regulation of trade and investment and non-economic matters such as the protection of public health. Mara Valenti is a lecturer in international law at the Department of International Relations, University of Milan, Italy. Her teaching focuses on trade and investment law, and she also researches the fair and equitable treatment of foreign investors under bilateral treaties. Anna De Luca is a researcher at Bocconi University, Milan, Italy, where her research centres on the admissibility of class actions in investment disputes and on the new competence of the European Union in the field of investment.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge International Trade and Economic Law
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight810 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byGiorgio Sacerdoti
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.13
- £27.69Trending at £30.90
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £5.28
- £6.69Trending at £7.37
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £40.04Trending at £42.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.