All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe discovery of compact objects, such as quasars and pulsars, and of the microwave background radiation, as well as the recent insight that astrophysical observations can illuminate elementary particle physics have greatly enhanced the interest in general relativity, which forms the theoretical background for these investigations.
- Author(s)A. Banerjee,A. K. Raychaudhuri,S. Banerji
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/11/2003
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleAstronomy and Astrophysics Library
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight568 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.