All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionGeneral Theory of Light Propagation and Imaging through the Atmosphere
- Author BiographyT. Stewart McKechnie, BS (Hons), MS, PhD, studied at Edinburgh University and Imperial College London, where he subsequently undertook postdoctoral research and lectured in Optics. After working at Loughborough University (UK), Dr. McKechnie went on to become a Consultant in Optics and program leader for optical system development of light valve and CRT-based projection TV systems at North American Philips Laboratories. In 1988 he joined Martin Marietta Corporation, Albuquerque, and in 1989 transferred to Lentec Corporation, where he was responsible for optics support at the Developmental Optics Facility relating to development of optical components for HEL systems. From 1992 to 2003 Dr. McKechnie was an Independent Optics Consultant at McKechnie Optics Research, his clients/projects including ITT Corp, NASA, the ATP Testbed program (formerly HABE), S Systems Corp, Aerotherm Corporation, Imaging Systems Laboratory (Florida Atlantic University) and Sandia National Laboratories. Between 2003 and 2009 he worked at ITT Corporation, Advanced Engineering & Sciences, Albuquerque, New Mexico, as Chief Scientist with responsibility for optical design, modeling, and construction of Light Detection and Ranging (LIDAR) and Laser Detection and Ranging (LADAR) remote sensing systems.
- Author(s)T. Stewart McKechnie
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/08/2015
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number196
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note177 black & white illustrations, 13 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1142 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.