CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
About this product
- Author(s)Robert L. Brennan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStatistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction * Single-facet Designs * Multifacet Universes of Admissible Observations and G Study Designs * Multifacet Universes of Generalization and D Study Designs * Advanced Topics in Univariate Generalizability Theory * Variability of Statistics in Generalizability Theory * Unbalanced Random Effects Designs * Unbalanced Random Effects Designs--Examples * Multivariate G Studies * Multivariate D Studies * Multivariate Regressed Scores
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.