CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
- £13.83Trending at £19.88
About this product
- Author(s)Chongying Dong,James Lepowsky
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number112
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1993
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 The setting.- 3 Relative untwisted vertex operators.- 4 Quotient vertex operators.- 5 A Jacobi identity for relative untwisted vertex operators.- 6 Generalized vertex operator algebras and their modules.- 7 Duality for generalized vertex operator algebras.- 8 Monodromy representations of braid groups.- 9 Generalized vertex algebras and duality.- 10 Tensor products.- 11 Intertwining operators.- 12 Abelian intertwining algebras, third cohomology and duality.- 13 Affine Lie algebras and vertex operator algebras.- 14 Z-algebras and parafermion algebras.- List of frequently-used symbols, in order of appearance.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.