All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Karen R. Foster
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Sociology
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction 1. Constructing Generation 2. Questions, Concepts, Data and Methods 3. Generation as Discourse in Working Life Stories 4. Generational Discourses and Relating to Work 5. Why Now? Explaining Generational Discourses Around Work 6. Explaining Generation as Discourse 7. Conclusion: Generation and Work As We Know It. Appendix 1.1: Respondents by Age and Gender. Appendix 1.2: Demographics. Appendix 2.1: Interview Guide. Appendix 3.1: Recruitment Poster.
- Author BiographyKaren R. Foster is a Banting Post-Doctoral Fellow in Management at Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.