Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses likely causes for recent changes in the family, such as an increase in women's economic opportunities, the declining economic prospects of men, greater access to birth control and abortion, and new social norms that allow young people more choice - but provide less guidance on what it means to be an adult.
- Author BiographyIsabel V. Sawhill is a senior fellow in Economic Studies at Brookings, where she holds the Cabot Family Chair. She also serves as codirector of the Budgeting for National Priorities project and codirector of the Center on Children and Families. She is the author of Creating an Opportunity Society (Brookings, 2009) and editor of The Future of Children: The Next Generation of Antipoverty Policies (2007), both with Ron Haskins.
- Author(s)Isabel V. Sawhill
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.