All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam James used to say that the unconscious mind is the horse and the conscious mind is the rider: it's the relationship between the two that is most important. This book shows you how to harness that relationship for a powerful and effective therapeutic intervention.
- Author BiographyStephen Gilligan, PhD, has become a leading figure in Ericksonian hypnotherapy. He is the developer of the Generative Self approach to personal growth. A licensed Psychologist, Stephen maintains a private practice in Encinitas, California.
- Author(s)Stephen G. Gilligan
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.