Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionGenericity in Nonlinear Analysis
- Author BiographySimeon Reich is the Lord Leonard Wolfson Academic Chair and Professor of Mathematics at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa. He has published more than fifty articles in mathematics journals including the Journal of Nonlinear Convex Analysis, SIAM Journal of Optimization, and Journal of Applied Analysis and fifteen books. Alexander J. Zaslavski is a Senior Researcher in the Department of Mathematics at Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa. He has published over one hundred journal articles, and has authored books including Optimization on Metric and Normed Spaces (Springer, 2010) and Nonconvex Optimal Control and Variational Problems (Springer, 2013).
- Author(s)Alexander J. Zaslavski,Simeon Reich
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight961 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.