All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionNoted scholar John Walton follows the three-tiered NIV Application Commentary format (Original Meaning, Bridging Contexts, and Contemporary Significance) to reveal how this first book of the Bible applies to us today.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Walton (PhD, Hebrew Union College) is professor of Old Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the author or coauthor of several books, including Chronological and Background Charts of the Old Testament; Ancient Israelite Literature in Its Cultural Context; Covenant: God's Purpose, God's Plan; The IVP Bible Background Commentary: Old Testament; and A Survey of the Old Testament.
- Author(s)John H. Walton
- Date of Publication21/09/2001
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleNIV Application Commentary
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations ; 24 cm
- Weight1201 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.