Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe population of the Indian subcontinent consists of an amalgamation of people. A significant proportion of health problem is linked to hereditary factors. This text includes an account of the social and cultural diversity, medical demography, genetic epidemiology, and common genetic disorders affecting people from the Indian subcontinent.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleEndocrine Updates
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note82 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1050 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDhavendra Kumar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.