All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJane K. Setlow
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsCleavage-Site Motifs in Protein Targeting Sequences; G. von Heijne. Complications of RNA Heterogeneity for the Engineering of Virus Vaccines and Antiviral Agents; E. Domingo, J.J. Holland. The Quaternary Structures of SV40 Large T-Antigen and Tumor Suppressor p53; J.E. Stenger, et al. Assembly of Antibodies and Mutagenized Variants in Transgenic Plants and Plant Cell Cultures; A. Haitt, et al. Maize Endosperm Tissue as an Endoreduplication System; R.V. Kowles, et al. Study of Chlorate-Resistant Mutants of Arabidopsis; N.M. Crawford. Approaches and Progress in the Molecular Cloning of Plant Disease Resistance Genes; J.L. Bennetzen, J.D.G. Jones. Is GRP78 a Sensor of Cellular Secretory Activity? T. Leustek. The Molecular Biology of Pathogenesis in Ustilago Maydis; B.J. Saville, S.A. Leong. Molecular Design of Oligomeric Channel Proteins; A. Grove, et al. 5 additional articles. Index.
- Author BiographyJane K. Setlow, PhD. has championed the field of genetics for over 30 years, agreeing to edit Genetic Engineering: Principles & Methods since its inception in 1979. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. Setlow is the former Chairperson of the NIH Recombinant DNA Molecule Advisory Committee (RAC). Her lab can found at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.