CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Alexander Hollaender,Jane K. Setlow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleGenetic Engineering: Principles and Methods
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of Contentsand Historical Background.- Cloning if Double-Stranded cdna.- Gene Enrichment.- Transformation of Mammalian Cells.- Constructed Mutants of Simian Virus 40.- Structure of Cloned Genes from Xenopus: a Review.- Transformation of Yeast.- The Use of Site-Directed Mutagenesis in Reversed Genetics.- Agrobacterium Tumor Inducing Plasmids: Potential Vectors for the Genetic Engineering of Plants.- The Chloroplast, its Genome and Possibilities for Genetically Manipulating Plants.- Mitochondrial Dna of Higher Plants and Genetic Engineering.- Host-Vector Systems for Genetic Engineering of Higher Plant Cells.- Soybean Urease-Potential Genetic Manipulation of Agronomic Importance.- Acknowledgments.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.