All listings for this product
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £10.93Trending at £21.09
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes cutting-edge work on genetic programming (GP) theory, applications of GP, and how theory can be used to guide the application of GP. It demonstrates large-scale applications of GP to a variety of problem domains.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleGenetic and Evolutionary Computation
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEkaterina Vladislavleva,Jason H. Moore,Rick Riolo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.