About this product
- DescriptionScience is so central to life in the 21st century and science educators believe that it is essential that everyone understand the basic foundations of the most vital and far-reaching disciplines. This work provides readers with a summary of the ideas, people, and impact of major fields of scientific research.
- Author BiographyMichael Windelspecht is Assistant Professor of Biology at Appalachian State University. He is the author or co-author of numerous works for Greenwood, including The Digestive System and The Lymphatic System in the Human Body Systems series.
- Author(s)Michael Windelspecht
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleScience 101
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.