All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on actual situations that occur in the practice of medical genetics, presented as case vignettes that can also be used in teaching and policy discussion. This book discusses the issues such as privacy, prenatal diagnosis, patient autonomy, directiveness in counseling, sex selection, forensic DNA banking, and 'genetic discrimination'.
- Author(s)Dorothy C. Wertz,John C. Fletcher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight771 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.