All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers to understand the role of randomness in critical biological processes. This work explores the nature of genetic uncertainty from different points of view and at different levels of biological organization.
- Author BiographyAnatoly Ruvinsky, Ph.D., is a Professor of Genetics at the University of New England in Australia. He has published numerous papers in leading journals and has edited several books, including a series of six books on mammalian genetics. His major research interests lie in evolutionary and developmental genetics as well as bioinformatics.
- Author(s)Anatoly Ruvinsky
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication24/07/2009
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.