About this product
- DescriptionGenetics and Society looks at the history of genetic science and the wide-ranging impact it has had on contemporary society, using fascinating and cutting edge examples throughout
- Author(s)Anne Kerr
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/06/2004
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.