Genome-Based Diagnostics: Demonstrating Clinical Utility in Oncology: Workshop Summary by Roundtable on Translating Genomic-Based Research for Health, Institute of Medicine, Center for Medical Technology Policy, Board on Health Sciences Policy (Paperback, 2013)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £12.76Trending at £12.90
- £30.00Trending at £32.90
- £13.88Trending at £17.43
- £13.50Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the summary of a workshop convened in May 2012 by the Roundtable on Translating Genomic-Based Research for Health and the Center for Medical Technology Policy of the Institute of Medicine to foster the identified need for further sustained dialogue between stakeholders regarding the clinical utility of molecular diagnostics.
- Author(s)Board on Health Sciences Policy,Center for Medical Technology Policy,Institute of Medicine,Roundtable on Translating Genomic-Based Research for Health
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byAdam C. Berger,Steve Olson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.