All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) book covers phenotypes of interest as well as design issues for GWAS, methods for storing and handling large datasets, quality control measures, haplotype inference, and imputation and statistical approaches to data analysis.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/06/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1019
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 31 colour illustrations, 47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byBen Hayes,Cedric Gondro,Julius Van der Werf
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Other digital
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.