Genomics: Applications in Human Biology by Richard Twyman, Sandy B. Primrose (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.95+ £1.41 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionShows how the science of genomics is adding impetus to the advances in human health provided by biotechnology. This book introduces the role of biotechnology and genomics in medicine and sets out some of the technological advances that have been the basis of medical breakthroughs.
- Author BiographySandy Primrose was an academic for 10 years and a senior manager in the biotechnology industry for 20 years. He now manages a consultancy practice focused on technology management. He is also Visiting Professor at the Universities of Warwick and Liverpool, and sits on the board of a number of biotechnology companies. Richard Twyman worked as a research scientist at the University of Warwick and the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology in Cambridge before taking up scientific writing as a full-time occupation in 1998. He is currently a Visiting Fellow at the Department of Biology, University of York, and manages a company that provides scientific writing services.
- Author(s)Richard Twyman,Sandy B. Primrose
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2003
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note102
- Weight390 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.