All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gentrification of urban areas is a central engine of urban development, and it is a topic that attracts a great deal of interest in both academia and the popular press. This book provides information on the topic of gentrification. It is suitable for upper-level undergraduates in geography, sociology, and planning.
- Author BiographyLoretta Lees is Reader in Geography at Kings College-London. Elvin Wyly is Associate Professor of Geography at the University of British Columbia. Tom Slater is Lecturer of Urban Studies at the University of Bristol.
- Author(s)Elvin Wyly,John Slater,Loretta Lees,Tom Slater
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.