All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConsidering the history and theory of geoarchaeology, this book discusses soils and environmental interpretations; initial context and site formation; methods of discovery and spatial analyses; estimating time; and others. It is for all professionals and students interested in the field of geoarchaeology.
- Author BiographyGeorge (Rip) Rapp is Regents Professor Emeritus of Geoarchaeology and was formerly director of the Archaeometry Laboratory at the University of Minnesota. Christopher L. Hill is an assistant professor in the department of anthropology at Boise State University, Boise, Idaho.
- Author(s)George Rapp,Jr.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight726 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.